Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10 Months Old

Maverick David is 10 months old, and I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone! He is going through his shy phase, and is starting to cling to us big-time! But he is still independent, wanting to do plenty on his own. He is a busy little boy, constantly exploring and trying to figure out how everything works. He can stand on his own but doesn't quite realize it yet...and it sure won't be long before he is walking! He is becoming quite vocal, and loves to sing and babble and doesn't hesitate to let you know when you make him mad! This little boy is pretty stubborn, and I'm beginning to wonder what kind of wild ride we are in for. But he is such a sweet, happy baby that I love every minute! October has in store: a house up for sale, a 5 day trip to Grandpa and Nana Lou's, and of course, Halloween! You know how much I love costumes...we won't let you down! Stay tuned for pictures....
Maverick thinks we should just let Riley have his changing table
- since she loves it and he hates it!

Uncle Garrett and Grandpa Dave

My Handsome Men

What a precious little face! He has his daddy's smile!

He tends to look at me like this. Like he's not sure I know what I'm doing.
He's not supposed to know that!

Ben loves these babies!

He loves to swing!

Maverick and his Great-Grandma Betty

Peeking around the corner during a game of chase

No comments: