Tuesday, November 18, 2008

36 weeks

I am officially a month away and am currently huge! We have the nursery completely finished except for a few finishing touches. Baby clothes are washed and put away, and this weekend we will install the car seat into Ben's truck. It feels nice to have those things finished! I am definitely nesting, because on Sunday I cleaned out 3 closets and beneath the kitchen sink before Ben even woke up! Maverick dropped, which means I can now breathe and eat, and I am much more comfortable. He put pressure on my sciatic nerve for a few days which was miserable, but he was a good boy and moved...so now I am fairly comfortable. Although I feel like I am ready for him right now, I hope he holds out until Ben finishes finals on December 13th. Now it is just a waiting game....

No comments: